On Monday January 30 there will be a public workshop conducted by City Staff looking at possible redesign of this park.
The workshop will review:
- Workshop Purpose and Procedures
- History of the Park
- Current and Future Context (this and similar parks)
- Five Points Park Existing Conditions
- Use and Design of Similar Open Spaces
- Issues/Public Comment
- Next Step - March 30 Follow up Public Workshop
The City Staff is looking for direction for this park. Citizens have the opportunity to learn about the park and tell staff what future uses you would like to see the park include.
Take the time to attend this workshop and participate in this process.
The Workshop will be at Selby Library starting at 6 PM. It will last 2-3 hours.