We are pleased that many viewers find our postings interesting and stimulating.
Our mission remains the same: to be a constructive and positive voice for the preservation and enhancement of Sarasota. Our goals are to preserve, enhance, and promote:
- Sarasota's uniqueness
- Sarasota's ecological, cultural, and historic legacies and distinguished institutions
- Urbanization that respects pedestrian scale and activities
- Ecologically sensitive urban design
- Economically responsible urban development
- Integrity of public management
- Current and new passive and active public places for human enjoyment, responsive to local characteristics (climate, vegetation, landscape, marinescape)
- Affordable housing and necessary support amenities
- Locally owned businesses and affordable commercial space
- New businesses that respond to Sarasota's uniqueness and priorities.
We continue to pursue these goals and would invite all that are interested to join our e-mailing list by sending us a request.